TORUS is the realisation of a vision and design by Ilg Santer Architekten and Licht Kunst Licht. A particularly elegant and refined luminaire that matches countless architectural styles thanks to its organic, ring-shaped design.
Unique shape, versatile application
TORUS elegantly combines direct and indirect lighting components. It thus not only enables room-radiating, indirect light with simultaneous accentuation, but also offers numerous design options for impressive lighting atmospheres.
TORUS is available as DALI version or with MyLights Remote Casambi control.
Light mood of your choice
By individually controlling the downlight and the Aura, the same luminaire makes the room appear completely different.
Flexible mounting option
The TORUS ceiling luminaire is available as a ceiling surface-mounted and pendant luminaire.
The pendant version is available as a tubular or cable pendant luminaire with a pendant length of up to three metres.
Features and specifications
- Variants: Surface mount, cable suspension and tubular suspension
- Luminous flux: Downlight 1950 lm and Aura 1000 lm, Ra>90
- Colour temperature 3000 K or 4000 K
- Multi-channel control via two DALI channels or MyLights Remote Casambi
- Design: Ilg Santer Architekten & Licht Kunst Licht AG