TOTAL FREEDOM OF SCOPE WHEN DESIGNING WITH LIGHT.
Wiggle can be applied as a surface-mounted ceiling or wall luminaire and integrated flexibly into the architecture thanks to a series of individual modular elements that can be combined and adjusted to create the required shapes, curves and forms. The length can be extended virtually endlessly. And it is you who decides what form it should take – be it a continuous line or a curve. We can provide you with design ideas and 1:1 scale plans to start you thinking before you embark on mounting Wiggle. Feel free to design the lighting layout as you think fit. We will not hold you back.
At last a lighting system that knows practically no bounds and can align to your creative ideas. The flexible Wiggle luminaire is the result of a close collaboration between Swiss architect Andreas Tobler and Regent Lighting. In order to ensure a high degree of flexibility, the row lighting system consists of a series of individual high-quality lighting modules. Whether straight, circular or wavy – fitted with pivot joints that rotate through 25°, the modules can be combined to create just about any shape imaginable. And you can also decide how long you would like the row system to be, thus allowing you to design practically limitless lengths of continuous lines or curves using 1.5 m sections.
To help get you started with this new way of designing with light, we can provide you with a selection of design ideas and 1:1 scale plans. With just a few modular elements you can realise a wide range of design ideas. Discover just how imaginative you can be with yet another creative row lighting system from Regent.
- Also available for pendant mounting – order wire suspension set separately
- Operating unit included in delivery
- Operating unit not integrated into the housing
- Wiggle 1.5 m, Wiggle 3 m, Wiggle extension 3 m, Wiggle circle Ø 1 m, Wiggle circle Ø 3 m
- Aluminium housing, silver
- Luminous flux of luminaire 2600 lm/m
- Colour temperature 3000 K, 4000 K
- Dimmable digital DALI
- Design by Andreas Tobler
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Office & Education: reception rooms, counters, conference rooms
- Shop & Hospitality: restaurants, foyers and lobbies, corridors