Channel S Up
A classic solution redesigned. Channel S Up C-LED – a new generation of highly efficient streamlined luminaires.
“S” as in slim, “Up” meaning additional indirect light, “C-LED” as in suitable for office environments. The new pendant luminaire is the more streamlined version of the already well-established Channel row lighting system, now delivering additional indirect light for the pleasant illumination of ceiling surfaces.
With a width of just 65 mm and a height of 71 mm, the cross-sectional area of Channel S Up is practically 50 % smaller than that of the original Channel luminaire, and thus blends in even more elegantly with the architecture. The new indirect light component improves ergonomics at the workplace and opens up new possibilities for lighting design, while meeting all the standards that apply for workplace lighting – without compromise. Whether applied as an individual luminaire or a coordinated system – it ensures optimum ambient conditions in any space.
The support profile and end faces without any visible screws are made of high-grade aluminium and underscore the aesthetic quality of the row lighting system. The lighting modules are available in neutral white 4000 K or warm white 3000 K. And there is also a version where the colour temperature can be selected between 2700 K and 6500 K. This version enables stepless colour temperature adjustment from warm white to cool white light and – depending on how the dynamic lighting is programmed – can enhance the user’s feeling of well-being.
- Available as individual luminaire or as a system
- Suitable for application in offices thanks to microprismatic optics with a UGR ≤ 19; Lmax ≥ 65° ≤ 3000 cd/m²
- Support profile and end faces made of aluminium, natural anodised
- Lateral surfaces are perceived as seamless thanks to embedded end faces
- No visible screws
- High luminous flux: up to 1500 lm direct light component per metre
- 40 % direct light, 60 % indirect light
- Colour temperatures: 3000 K, 4000 K, 2700–6500 K