Arny LED – Power reinvented.
Completing the product portfolio for the industrial sector, Regent presents Arny, the power package that meets all the requirements of a high-bay luminaire. Arny delivers optimum lighting and is easy to install: robust, efficient and highly durable.
Arny LED features an extremely high luminous flux of up to 60,000 lumens. Arny is IP65-rated, meaning that it is protected against the ingress of dust and water, and therefore designed to withstand the rough conditions in industrial environments. Mounted on Traq track, the entire system is guaranteed IP54-rated. Low maintenance requirements and high efficiency reduce costs and guarantee a long lifespan.
The housing is made of high-grade aluminium and has been optimised to ensure efficient thermal management and a long lifespan for the LEDs. Arny is extremely simple to mount and features a 5-pole connector plug for easy installation. Once the luminaire has been installed it can still be opened from below for maintenance purposes, saving the user the trouble of dismantling.
Arny is highly versatile. Available in different versions, the right Arny luminaire can always be found for the application at hand. For industrial applications in environments subject to oil, grease or chemicals the lens module is made of PMMA plus a safety glass cover. Depending on the conditions prevailing in the industrial plant, there are wide-beam and narrow-beam versions featuring lens optics made of PC. And you can rely on the performance of Arny luminaires for applications in cold storage warehouses at temperatures as low as –40 °C, or at extreme temperatures of up to 65 °C. Special accessories are available to meet the stringent requirements for luminaires applied in the food industry.
Did you know that Arny is not only designed for application in industrial environments? The luminaire has also passed the test with regard to impact resistance in accordance with DIN 18032-3 and makes for an excellent solution for the illuminaton of indoor sports facilities. And the warm white version with a colour temperature of 3000 K is a great choice in the retail sector. Equipped with the specially designed mounting frame, Arny can even provide the right light for filling stations.
- Control gear and LEDs are thermally separated for efficient thermal management and a long lifespan
- Housing made of high-grade aluminium
- Lens module available in 2 versions:
PMMA with safety glass cover (e.g. for environments subject to oil or chemicals) or PC
- Housing frame ensures adequate protection of the lens optics
- IP65, can be applied at –20 °C to +55 °C, versions available for extreme temperatures of –40 °C to + 65 °C
- Lighting control via DALI. Integral presence detector and brightness sensor optional for enhanced energy efficiency
- Precise control of light beam: choice of 2 beam angles – wide beam and narrow beam
- For ceiling heights of up to 20 m
- 3 lumen packages available to meet all requirements in the industrial and logistics sector
to an optimum: 15,000 lm, 30,000 lm, 60,000 lm
- For surface mounting on ceilings and walls, as a pendant luminaire (catenary or cable suspension) or for mounting on the Traq row lighting system
- 5-pole connector plug for easy installation
- The control gear can be accessed and replaced from below without dismantling the luminaire
- Also available: impact-resistant versions; versions for application at extreme temperatures (−40 °C to +65 °C) and for the food industry (with accessories); mounting frame