SensoDim® - the watchful eye
SensoDim® has been described from the inventor Jean-Marc Hess as “the watchful eye”.
Combining a sensor and a light-sensitive cell, it’s the perfect answer to the different needs of the office world. Energy saving, minimisation of the disturbances from artificial light and continuous lighting optimisation.
SensoDim® is the result of research oriented toward the development of a personalised light solution, which suits all needs.
Non-polluting, individually adjustable and controllable - SensoDim®, the watcher of every work place!
The advantages of the SensoDim® daylight management system:
- automatic switch-on of lighting when presence is detected, provided that the daylight is insufficient
- automatic switch-off of lighting in case of absence or when there is sufficient light
- desired lighting level through simple pressure of push-button on the sensor
- stabilised memory value, meaning automatic daylight dependent regulation
- smooth variatons of all lighting levels, without light change shocks
- 4 operating modes available in semi-automatic and automatic
- semi-automatic function upon request: switch-on of the illumination with short pressure on the push button
- passive infrared motion detector
Light output control
100% lighting intensity equals the luminance integrated in the sensor range respectively the light output reflected by a maximum of artificial light.
The luminaire is dimmable from 100% down to 8% and can be controlled in a lower range than 100% for different tasks such as work down at VDU screen.
Automatic daylight-dependent regulation
Presence command control
Perfect lighting comfort at the work plane
Additional energy savings up to 60%